Monday 19 May 2014

Big Smiles

Last weekend I spent 2 days riding some pretty advanced terrain with some talented riders. They are capable of pretty well anything I can throw at them, big climbs , technical descents even a little rock climbing to get to the trail head. When we stopped for lunch a few of them still had big grins on their faces and my youngest son said "They had fun , I want to go there". I am not sure if he is capable yet of such an adventure but can't wait to let him try. I get quite a few children coming for a ride with their parents and love to see their smiles as we ride through the forest. Not many sports can put the same smile on a 9 year old as well as a 69 year old all at the same time. I am a very lucky man to have found the sport of MTB so many years ago. Keep the wheels turning,,

No comments: